A downloadable game for Windows
Symbiosis is a coop local game where you need to repair an entity who's been separated.
The goal is to reproduce a synchronized movement sequence between the players, in 4 different worlds. each one represent one of the 4 main emotions (Joy,Anger,Sadness,Fear) and each one contains 2 levels (Total of 8 levels).
This game was done during the Global Game Jam 2020.
[Two controllers are required to play (PS4/Xbox/Switch Pro Gamepads)]
- Killian Beguerie “Je sais pas !”
- Arthur Manoux “Ooofff”
- Martin Andries “Euhh oui, yes.”
- Kenan Anselme “Les Kender Pingui Délice !”
- Tom Marrec “Stop right there! You violated the law!”
- Clothilde Arlaut “Genre, t’as 26 ans ?”
- Lucy Choquet “Burrrgk ...”
- Alicia Labaudinière “Y as plus de monster ???”
- Alice Dreux “J’ai encore le temps ?”
- Antonin Fouquet “...”
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.